Professor/ Associate Professor/ Lecturer in Mathematical Sciences
- NEW UZBEKISTAN UNIVERSITY
- The University is based in the capital city Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- up to $60.000 per annum + round trip air ticket,accommodation, medical insurance,research costs
- 09 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 31 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Physical Sciences, Mathematics & Statistics
- Job Type
- Senior Management & Heads of Department, Deans, Academic Posts, Professors / Chairs, Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors, Lecturers / Assistant Professors, Research Related
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Quick Information about New Uzbekistan University (NUU)
The university, which opened in the capital of Tashkent in 2021, is based on the excellent standards and application-oriented focus of the Technical University of Munich (TUM) in a wide range of areas. NUU currently offers five undergraduate schools:
- School of Engineering (Departments Mechanical, Chemical & Materials, Electrical)
- School of Computing (Departments Software Engineering, Cyber Security, AI & Robotics)
- School of Math & Natural Sciences (Departments Applied Mathematics, Economics & Data Science)
- School of Humanities (Department Pedagogy)
- School of Management (Department Industrial Management, MBA)
Our commitment to inclusive excellence attracts a diverse community of students, faculty, and researchers. Our curriculum and research capacity are designed to meet the complex needs of a fast-changing world and support the strengths and ambitions of the region. All courses are taught in English.
Reasons to Join NUU
New Uzbekistan University is located in the capital city of Tashkent, Uzbekistan. The city boasts its cultural diversity and cosmopolitan lifestyle. Uzbekistan is one of the safest countries in the world with comfortable standards of living and a reputation for excellent hospitality. Uzbekistan is quickly developing and finding its place on the world stage with one of the fastest-growing economies in the world and transformation in practically every business sector. NUU enjoys partnerships with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Technical University of Munich (TUM), and Times Higher Education (THE) to bring international standards of education and research to the University.
Your Role... School of Math & Natural Sciences at New Uzbekistan University invites applicants for a tenure-track faculty appointment to be filled at the Assistant Professor/ Professors level beginning August, 2023. The position will support research and teaching needs in the department. Individuals interested in contributing to a diverse academic community are particularly encouraged.
What we expect from you… School of Math & Natural Sciences is seeking to hire a candidate with an excellent international track record, a strong background in research in fields such as Applied Mathematics, Economics & Data Science, and who is open to interdisciplinary collaborations with both academia and industry.The selected candidate will actively contribute to the strategy of the department by developing research at the highest level of academic excellence.
Candidates are expected to demonstrate outstanding research potential, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to excellence in teaching at both the graduate and undergraduate levels. Expected duties include graduate and undergraduate teaching, sustained research, including supervision of graduate students and submission of competitive external funding proposals, and some university service.
We offer an international team at a young and dynamic university, an interdisciplinary research environment, and a wide network of academic, institutional, and corporate partners.
Work conditions and benefits:
- Competitive salary on the international job market;
- Private allowance for publications and conference attendance.
- Private allowance for purchasing books or other teaching materials.
- Annual paid vacation for 48 working days;
- Free medical insurance;
- Free accommodation or compensation for housing costs;
- Free transportation to the campus; Round trip airfare once a year;
- Other benefits are negotiable on an ad-hoc basis.
How to apply:
Fill out the application form https://forms.gle/51uYERTc5x84qn4LA
If you have any queries about the application process please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
More searches like this
- Mathematics & Statistics Senior Management & Heads of Department jobs in Uzbekistan
- Mathematics & Statistics Deans jobs in Uzbekistan
- Mathematics & Statistics Academic Posts jobs in Uzbekistan
- Mathematics & Statistics Professors / Chairs jobs in Uzbekistan
- Mathematics & Statistics Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Uzbekistan