Post Doctoral Fellow
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- 09 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 11 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science
- Job Type
- Research Related, Other Research Related
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Since the Postdoctoral, experience is transitional to becoming an independent researcher or faculty member, the Postdoctoral tries their best to acquire the varied skills necessary to advance their career with guidance from the advisor. These skills include, but are not limited to, the ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication, the ability to understand research group management and supervision of others, the ability to establish contacts and network with colleagues pursuing a similar research agenda, the ability to organize and teach a class or a course if more inclined towards a teaching career.
- Expert in synthesis, testing, and characterization of 2D nano-materials.
- Advanced knowledge of finite element analysis software Abaqus and Comsol
Expert in various techniques of additive manufacturing.
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location: Khalifa University - Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job: Post Doctoral Fellow
Job Type: Full-time