Senior Digital Product Manager
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTON
- Southampton, United Kingdom
- £42,155 to £53,353 Per annum
- 09 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 01 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
School of Healthcare, Enterprise & Innovation
Salary: £42,155 to £53,353 Per annum
Full Time Permanent but can accept less hours
Closing Date: Wednesday 01 March 2023
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Are you an experienced product manager looking for a role where you can make a real difference? Do you have strong stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking to recruit a Senior Digital Product Manager to join our Web Transformation Team at National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Evaluations, Trials and Studies Co-ordinating Centre (NETSCC) within the School of Healthcare, Enterprise and Innovation!
Who are we?
We are an NIHR co-ordinating centre funded by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC). We fund, enable and deliver world-leading health and social care research that improves people's health and wellbeing and promotes economic growth. We are also a major funder of applied health research in low and middle income countries.
What will you be doing?
This is a varied role and some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Helping to translate technical concepts into easy to understand language for customers and stakeholders
- Evaluating improvement opportunities for websites of significant importance
- Determining high value areas in line with user needs and ensuring these are built and delivered. Building a deep knowledge of users, supporting data/analytics and the research landscape. Supporting the business in shaping excellent new services or iterating existing services to meet user needs. Managing key relationships with stakeholders and ensuring a good customer experience.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Product Manager with strong experience in overseeing full product delivery lifecycle for multiple digital products. There are also a number of skills needed to be successful including:
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Highly developed influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of working within user-led design principles
- Proven project and/or people management skills
What can we offer you?
We know that our staff are at the heart of what we do, and our staff wellbeing is so important to us. This commitment is reflected in having been awarded Gold for the third year in a row in MIND’s Workplace Wellbeing Index even coming 3rd out of 119 organisations! We also know that the world of work has changed and so we are open to flexible working arrangements and work in a hybrid way with staff expected to attend our Chilworth offices around 20% of the time. We would also consider part time hours (minimum of 21 hrs per week).
In addition to a welcoming, positive, and flexible work environment there are many other benefits, including:
- Generous Holiday allowance of 30 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + 6 University Closure days.
- Excellent Family Friendly policies.
- Excellent career development and training opportunities.
- Generous Pension Scheme.
- For more benefits see here!
If this sounds like the role for you then we look forward to receiving an application or for further details please contact: Charles Wallace: email@example.com
Working at the University of Southampton:
Check out the staff benefits and why you should join us at The University of Southampton!
The application deadline is midnight on the closing date stated above. If you need assistance, call Recruitment on +44 (0) 23 8059 2750, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote the advert reference on all correspondence.