Research Assistant (Renewable Energy)
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES UNIVERSITY
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- 09 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 31 May 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Physical Sciences, Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Chemical and Petroleum Engineering department is seeking a research assistant in the area of renewable energy & atmospheric water generation (AWG) for the sponsored project under National Water and Energy Research Center (NWERC). The candidate should be responsible for conducting research methodology and corresponding experiments and preform the related analyses. The candidate is also expected to bring new ideas in outreaching the project outcomes; to support the development of renewable energy related technologies.
The duties include but limited to:
- Conducting literature reviews and data analysis to support the project.
- Assisting in the design and implementation of experiments and field trials to test the performance and efficiency of renewable energy & AWG technologies.
- Recording, analyzing and reporting the results of the site experiments.
- Participating in meetings with project partners, stakeholders and researchers.
- Maintaining accurate records and databases of research results and findings.
- Presenting research results and findings in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and in written reports.
- Staying current with industry developments and trends in renewable energy technology.
- Supporting in filing and documenting all outcomes for publication.
- An appropriate MS or equivalent educational degree supplemented with documented evidence.
- Background on conducting similar research projects.
- Deep knowledge of the required field of research
The ideal candidate for this position to have backgrounds in science, engineering, and related field, with a strong understanding of renewable energy technologies and practices. The candidate should have excellent research skills and be able to work independently but as a part of a team. Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills are also essential.
Division College of Engineering - (COE)
Department As.Dean for Research&Grad.Std.- COE
Job Close Date 31-05-2023
Job Category Academic - Research Assistant