Faculty Partnerships Manager
- UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
- Darlington, Australia
- $129,847 + 17% superannuation
- 08 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 22 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
- Full-time, fixed term opportunity until 27 October 2023 for a Faculty Partnerships Manager
- An excellent opportunity to join the University's Faculty Partnership and Recruitment Services team
- Base Salary $129,847 + 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
Sydney Future Students - Faculty Partnerships Team is in a period of exciting and significant alignment toward the University's student recruitment plan and strategies. To deliver the best possible support for the implementation of our initiatives, we are looking for a Faculty Partnerships Manager to join the team.
As a Faculty Partnerships Manager you will be supporting student recruitment projects across a range of faculties and schools and be the main point of contact for faculty or school executive staff relating to faculty/school student recruitment planning. You will provide overall program management and guidance to implement the faculty/school student recruitment strategy. Effective collaboration and communication are key to the success of this role, as you develop and implement student recruitment strategy, and assist with achieving student profile targets.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Faculty Partnerships, this is a role that has you working as part of a highly experienced and effective team delivering to our stakeholders' expectations. Flexibility is key to this role and some out of hours or weekend work may be required to attend recruitment events or activities.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- be a product specialist for SFS and to represent the faculties in-market. Develop and deliver tailored presentations, when required, to prospective students and influencers
- co-lead in the development, implementation and review of faculty student recruitment strategies
- identify and communicate relevant market trends and opportunities and undertake competitor analysis
- conceptualise and lead faculty/school representation at student recruitment events, education exhibitions, school/university visits and student recruitment communications
- report on progress of the faculty/school student recruitment strategy
- contribute to a culture of innovation, creativity, excellence, collaboration, accountability and respect
- be the primary point of contact for faculty executive staff relating to faculty student recruitment including prospect management and customer lifecycle management
- ensure flow of communications and reporting between Sydney Future Students (SFS), faculty and other key stakeholders to help inform effective, timely business needs discussions and responses.
- extensive experience working in student recruitment within the higher education sector, and in the development and implementation of student recruitment strategies and plans
- excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to co-ordinate stakeholders
- highly effective interpersonal skills and multi-cultural awareness, and ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- excellent written and oral communication skills and utilisation of data to inform decision making
- demonstrated capacity to build and maintain network of relationships with a broad range of stakeholders concerned with the recruitment for the faculties
- ability to interpret complex data and present in formats appropriate to different audiences
- self-motivation and self-discipline, essential when working independently and as part of a team postgraduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and qualifications/training.
To keep our community safe, please be aware of our COVID safety precautions which form our conditions of entry for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Temporary Residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed term contract for the length of their visa, depending on the requirements of the hiring area and the position.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all roles required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a University community which reflects the wider community that we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, women, people living with a disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and those who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
If you are a current employee of the University or a contingent worker with access to Workday, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact Nayomi Siriwardane, Recruitment Operations by email to email@example.com
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click to view the Position Description for this role.
Wednesday 22 February 2023 11:59 PM