AV Support Coordinator
- UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
- Sydney, Australia
- $100,032 + 17% superannuation
- 07 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 21 Feb 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Computer Science
- Job Type
- Professional Services, IT Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 2x Full time continuing positions available
- Apply your knowledge of AV technology to assist with coordination of AV support services across the University of Sydney
- Base Salary $100,032 + 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
The University of Sydney's ICT Service Management team is looking for an AV Support Coordinator. This role will be responsible for effectively and efficiently coordinating the AV support services across the university and partner sites. This will involve prioritising and actioning responses to audio visual issues and scheduling user assistance requests.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- manage the day-to-day AV support operations such as coordinating support activities and work allocation management
- act as the first point of contact for the Shared Services Centre and AV Technicians for reported issues with audio visual systems within the ticketing system
- provide technical and customer service direction to AV technicians for technical resolutions
- provide remote solutions and temporary workarounds as required
- provide Shared Service Centre staff and other support staff with guidance and technical advice on AV support
- provide updates on the status of technical resolutions to all stakeholders and provide AV technicians with concise information to support their activities.
- tertiary qualifications within a relevant field
- has prior experience and expert understanding of AV support
- able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload
- has excellent stakeholder management and customer service skills, establishing relationships with different teams to support them in resolving AV related issues.
To keep our community safe, please be aware of our COVID safety precautions which form our conditions of entry for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Temporary Residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed term contract for the length of their visa, depending on the requirements of the hiring area and the position.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a University community which reflects the wider community that we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, women, people living with a disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and those who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
For employees of the University or contingent workers, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or any documents in alternate formats, please contact Sana Goswami Recruitment Operations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click to view the Position Description for this role.
Tuesday 21 February 2023 11:59 PM