Lecturer - Faculty of Business
- HIGHER COLLEGES OF TECHNOLOGY
- United Arab Emirates (AE)
- 04 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 06 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Business & Economics, Accounting & Finance, Business & Management, Economics & Econometrics
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Lecturers / Assistant Professors, Professional Services, Finance & Procurement, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications
- Contract Type
- Full Time
HCT is reaching out to all the industrial experts who are interested in making a leap into academia.
We are currently recruiting industry professionals with or without prior teaching experience.
Our aim is to bring in the practical experience to our students, collaborating with real life experience and theory
If you are interested in joining HCT as Faculty, please refer to the below for further details
- Master's Degree and a professional certification relevant to the discipline (Accounting, Business Analytics, Finance, Human Resources Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Supply Chain and Logistics, Tourism Management) with 5 years of industry experience. Appropriate academic professional qualifications as required. Teaching experience in the relevant discipline is preferred. Industrial partnerships (Contribution)/Consultancy, projects with industrial partners
Founded in 1988, the Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT) has grown to be the UAE’s largest applied higher educational institution, with approximately 25,000 students attending modern, technology-oriented male and female campuses across seven Emirates in the UAE. HCT employs more than 2,000 staff, from over 80 nationalities of diverse cultures from around the world who share professional practices and innovative ideas thereby enriching the HCT community.
HCT offers a wide range of English-taught programs in the core academic fields of Engineering Technology & Science, Computer Information Science, Applied Media, Business, Education and Health Sciences. These programs are designed in consultation with UAE business and industry leaders to ensure that HCT student skills are job-relevant and up to the highest standards, and to empower students with skills to become technical leaders and entrepreneurs.
How to apply
If you are interested in working for the HCT, please apply for the position online by clicking this link: https://recruit.hct.ac.ae/webforms/ViewJobDetail.aspx?j=38822&h=0
All inquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence.
More searches like this
- Economics & Econometrics Academic Posts jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Economics & Econometrics Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Economics & Econometrics Professional Services jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Economics & Econometrics Finance & Procurement jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Economics & Econometrics Human Resources jobs in United Arab Emirates