- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE BIRMINGHAM
- Birmingham, United Kingdom
- £18,989 - £23144 per annum
- 02 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 17 Feb 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Administrative
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Salary: £18,989 - £23144 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-time
Closing Date: 17-02-2023 12 Midday
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join UCB’s attendance team. You will be joining an established team tracking, maintaining and generating registers and attendance to ensure students are receiving the best possible support in their studies.
You will work well independently as well as in a team and have a proven track record of maintaining accurate filing systems and ensuring confidentiality in a client-focussed environment. You will also hold a minimum Level 2 qualification (or equivalent) in English and Maths.
So if you are looking to support the next generation of workers through their studies in a fast-paced environment then apply today!
- 38 days’ paid leave per year (26 days’ annual leave plus 12 bank holiday and concessionary days)
- Local Government Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Excellent staff development opportunities
- Salary sacrifice car leasing, tech and cycle schemes
- Heavily-subsidised on-site car parking
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- Free Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Programme
Closing Date - Friday 17 February 2023 at midday.
UCB is an equal opportunities employer.
University College Birmingham is proud to have been voted UK University of the Year in the prestigious 2022 Whatuni Student Choice Awards. We are also the best university for Student Support. The awards are voted for by students showcasing the incredible relationships we foster here at University College Birmingham between Staff and Students.
UCB has a unique collaborative partnership with the University of Warwick (Ranked sixth in the 2022 Guardian League Tables and named the runner-up in the Times University of the Year 2022 and the Times University of the Year 2022 for Teaching Quality).
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.