Position Opening Opportunity at the Department of Electrical Engineering
- NATIONAL CHENG KUNG UNIVERSITY
- 01 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 03 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Professors / Chairs, Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors, Lecturers / Assistant Professors
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Department of Electrical Engineering at National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan, seeks applicants for open positions (professors/associate professors/assistant professors), with an expected start date of August 1, 2023/February 1, 2024, in the following areas:
- Electronic Ceramic Materials and Components, Microwave Ceramic, Electro-optic Ceramic, and Nano-ceramic.
- System Control, Robotics, Intelligent Systems, Power Electronics, Computational Systems Biology, Autonomous Driving, and Satellite Systems.
- High Voltage Engineering, Power Systems, Power Electronics, Electric Machines and Drives, Power Integrated Circuits, and Green Energy.
- Integrated Circuits Design (Sensor, Analog, Digital, Memory), Intelligent Chips and Systems (IoT and AI Emerging Applications), and Electronic Design Automation. (System-Level, Testing/Integration, Physical Layout)
- Biomedical Electronic Systems, Integrated Circuits (Biochip), Wireless Power Transfer, Electromagnetic Hyperthermia, Micro-/Nano-Instrumentation Systems, and Medical Image Processing.
- Semiconductor, Photo-electronics, IC processing, and Nano-devices.
- Computer & Communications related areas, including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data System, Information Security, Cloud Computing, Communication Networks, Multimedia Communications, Compiler, Wireless Communications, System Chip Design, and RF/microwave Circuit Design.
Candidates who meet the conditions above are required to prepare the following application documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- A photocopy of diploma
- Three representative papers
- A teaching statement (Candidates who are able to teach in English are preferred)
- Statement of research interests
Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis. To apply, please email application materials to email@example.com and send a hard copy to the following address:
1 University Road Tainan, Taiwan 701401
Dr. Chih-Lung Lin, Chair, Department of Electrical Engineering,
National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan, ROC
Tel: 886-6-2757575 ext. 62301 Fax: 886-6-2345482
Note: The content of this post is subject to change. Please refer to the latest updates on the department website: https://www.ee.ncku.edu.tw/en/
More searches like this
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Academic Posts jobs in Taiwan
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in Taiwan
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Taiwan
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Taiwan