Research Fellow, Catalyst and System Development for Ammonia Cracking
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 30 Jan 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 28 Feb 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Chemical Engineering, Physical Sciences, Chemistry
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Full Time
RF will be working on catalytic NH3 cracking into N2 and H2, including catalyst development and reactor design.
The RF is also expected to participate in other project using her/his expertise in catalytic materials synthesis and characterization.
He/she will participate in preparing raw materials for funding application and taking shared lab responsibilities (instrument maintenance, lab cleaning, etc.).
- PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Materials;
- Research experience and strong publication in heterogeneous catalysis and reaction engineering.
- Good command in speaking and written English.
- Excellent team working spirit.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 16971