Research Assistant, NUS Enterprise Academy
We are looking for a full-time research assistant for a study on detection of Diabetes mellitus and association of blood glucose level with Breath VOCs. The selected candidate shall perform a variety of functions related to research under the supervision of the Principal Investigator (PI) or his designate:
- Assist the PI in submission to the Institutional Review Board for ethics review
- Plan, organize, and co-ordinate routine study activities workflow
- Screening, scheduling and recruitment of potential participants as per study protocol
- Handle data entry and validation of study data
- Prepares study participants payment reimbursement and verifies study account expenses
- Provides research project logistics, including but not limited to purchase equipment/supplies
- Maintain Investigator Site File and ensure that all study documents are complete and up to date.
- Prepare for and follow up on Study Monitoring/Audit Findings
- Maintains study-related progress, and provide regular study updates to investigators and managers on study-related issues
- To be an effective back-up for at least one other study. May also be involved in other research projects as assigned by the PI
- Bachelor Degree in a Science a related field
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Team-oriented with strong coordination and organisational skills
- Strong interest in the areas of research, and able to work independently
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Job Type: Contract (2-year, renewable)
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: NUS Enterprise Academy
Department : NUS Enterprise Academy
Job requisition ID : 13525