Executive Assistant to Deputy Vice-Chancellor & Dean, Higher Degree Research
- AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY (ANU)
- Canberra, Australia
- $86,960 - $100,097 per annum, plus 17% superannuation
- 29 Jan 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 13 Feb 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Administrative
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Classification: ANU Officer 6/7 (Administration)
Salary package: $86,960 - $100,097 per annum, plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full time, Continuing
Position Overview and Selection Criteria: https://jobs.anu.edu.au/cw/en/job/549579?lApplicationSubSourceID=
- Join a highly collaborative and supportive team
- Dynamic work environment
- Career support, training, mentoring & upskilling opportunities
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research & Innovation) (DVCRI) and their Executive team develop and implement strategies, policies and procedures to support ANU to meet its strategic goals and operational needs. The staff in the Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research & Innovation) (ODVCRI), under the leadership of the DVCRI, work to support the delivery of the University's research and commercialisation strategy and related objectives and services.
The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative and executive support to the Deputy Vice- Chancellor (Research & Innovation) (DVCRI) and Dean, Higher Degree Research (DHDR) to meet evolving priorities, ensuring the efficient management of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor’s and Dean, Higher Degree Research's schedule and the effective delivery of administrative operations.
Our ideal candidate
- Previous experience in an administration-based position, or a role with highly transferable skills
- Able to prioritise competing demands and manage multiple deadlines
- Able to build strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and discretion when responding to business needs within tight timeframes
For further information, please contact Bhavani Balakishnan, Senior Advisor to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research & Innovation) email@example.com
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A 2 page statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful candidate must have rights to live and work in this country [Remove if not applicable] and will be required to undergo a background check during the recruitment process. An offer of employment is conditional on satisfactory results.
CLOSING DATE: 13 FEBRUARY 2023