- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at prototype development and publications thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University center.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Be involved in research center activities, conference/workshop organization, arrange for meetings, compiling, organizing, summarizing and/or presenting requested information; and conducting any other explorations, investigations, and studies relevant to furthering the research project or center activities.
Qualifications & Experience
The candidate should hold a Masters’s degree in Industrial & Systems Engineering or computer engineering or related discipline with extensive knowledge and experience in diverse programming platforms and business applications.
- Excellent software programming skills
- Knowledge and Experience with Machine Learning and AI tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Evidence of strong publication profile in highly reputable journals
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location: KUK – Khalifa University
Job: Research Associate
Job Type: Full-time