Professor/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor in Petroleum Engineering
The Department of Petroleum Engineering ranking of 21 worldwide. It is an academic unit within the College of Engineering at Khalifa University, is dedicated to the advancement of learning and knowledge through teaching, research and outreach in the areas of reservoir exploration, development, and production of oil and gas. To achieve this, the Department relies on the diverse and international teaching and research experience of our faculty in formation evaluation, reservoir characterization and simulation, drilling engineering, reservoir engineering, and production engineering; in addition to the excellence of our staff, our students, our world-class facilities, and our outstanding industrial support.
Detailed information can be found at https://www.ku.ac.ae/academics/college-of-engineering/department/department-of-petroleum-engineering#about
The Department invites applications for faculty positions in all ranks and from disciplines relevant to Petroleum Engineering, including formation evaluation, reservoir characterization, reservoir engineering, drilling engineering, reservoir production and surface facility engineering with special emphasis on the new emerging technologies of digitization and artificial intelligence as applied to the oil and gas industry.
The candidate is expected to have a strong research potential, demonstrated by relevant publications in high-impact journals, and teaching experience in the above mentioned areas. The candidate must possess excellent communication skills and industrial experience is a plus.
Successful candidates are expected to teach at the undergraduate and graduate levels, establish and maintain active research programs that lead to peer-reviewed publications in high-impact professional journals, and provide service to the department, the university, and the profession. They are also expected to get involved in thematic research within one or more of the university research priority areas.
Ph.D. or equivalent doctorate in related discipline from an accredited institution is required. Preference will be given to candidates with education from and/or previous service in pre-eminent institutions of higher education.
- Assistant Professor - Minimum of 3 years experience relevant to the position and proven research potential.
- Associate Professor -Minimum of 8 years teaching experience or postgraduate research experience, out of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor.
- Professor -Minimum of 10 years teaching and postgraduate research experience, out of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor and have demonstrated high standards in teaching, advising, and research.
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Primary Location : KUK – Khalifa University
Job : Faculty
Schedule : Regular
Shift : Standard
Job Type : Full-time
More searches like this
- Chemical Engineering Academic Posts jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Chemical Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Chemical Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Chemical Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in United Arab Emirates