Research Fellow (Carbon Reduction)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 25 Jan 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 24 Feb 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Chemical Engineering
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
Do research in modelling, simulation and optimization of chemical and electrochemical CO2 utilization processes.
- PhD in Chemical Engineering
- Strong foundation in process engineering
- Proficient in process modelling, simulation, simulation and optimization
- Proficient in CFD, Matlab, HYSYS
- Commitment to stay in a 3-year project until completion.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 17210