Associate Professor in Finance
- UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO BOULDER
- 21 Jan 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 20 Feb 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Business & Economics, Accounting & Finance, Business & Management
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors, Professional Services, Finance & Procurement, Other Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Associate Professor in Finance
Requisition Number: 44271
Location: Boulder Colorado
Employment Type: Faculty
Schedule: Full Time
Posting Close Date:
The Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado Boulder is hiring a Finance Associate Professor for Fall 2023.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are
The University of Colorado at Boulder, and the city of Boulder, offers a rich intellectual, cultural, recreational, and family-friendly environment. Boulder is widely recognized as an entrepreneurial hub, with active venture capital, technology, natural foods, and renewable energy sectors; it is consistently recognized as one of the best places to live in the United States.
The economy of the Front Range of Colorado is strong, and private support for the University and the Leeds School is increasing steadily, as evidenced by our new programs and solid MBA program. The University of Colorado and the Leeds School of Business are nationally recognized for the excellence of our faculty, programs, and students. By joining the Finance Division, you will be part of a collegial and productive group of scholars with the highest standards of research and teaching excellence.
The Leeds School of Business is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive educational environment and the University of Colorado is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We encourage applications from members of groups underrepresented in academia including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
- Job duties include research, teaching, and service to the university and profession.
What You Should Know
All University of Colorado Boulder employees are required to align with the campus COVID-19 vaccine requirement. New employees must provide proof of vaccination or receive a medical or religious exemption within 30 days of employment.
As part of the University of Colorado Boulder’s deep commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion, the campus has implemented a reference check pilot program with respect to final candidates for tenured faculty appointments. The reference check pilot program is intended to allow CU Boulder to collect and review information about a candidate's conduct at their previous institutions, specifically conduct related to sexual misconduct, harassment, and/or discrimination – before making hiring decisions. All final candidates for tenured faculty appointments are required to complete an Authorization to Release Information.
What We Can Offer
The salary range for this Associate Professor position is $260,000 - $295,000.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder.
Be dynamic. Be strategic. Be Boulder.
What We Require
- Candidates who would like to be considered for an Associate Professor must hold a PhD or equivalent in finance, economics, real estate, or a closely related field; and have demonstrated superior accomplishments including scholarly research, teaching ability, promise of future contributions, and effective interaction with faculty colleagues, students, and external constituents.
To apply for this position, please submit the following materials to this portal:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- One to three research papers (combined into one PDF)
During the application process you will need to enter contact information for three academic references who will be contacted to provide letters of recommendations later in the recruitment process.
This position will remain open until filled.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, applications must be submitted through CU Boulder Jobs.
To apply, visit https://jobs.colorado.edu/jobs/JobDetail/Associate-Professor-in-Finance/44271
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
More searches like this
- Business & Management Academic Posts jobs in Boulder
- Business & Management Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Boulder
- Business & Management Professional Services jobs in Boulder
- Business & Management Finance & Procurement jobs in Boulder
- Business & Management Other Professional Services jobs in Boulder