Lecturer (Piano Accompaniment), School of Music
- Shenzhen, China
- 18 Jan 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 31 Dec 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Arts & Humanities, Art, Performing Arts & Design
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
I. Job Description
Under the leadership of the Dean and academic leaders, all the faculties of the School of Music will work together with an international teaching team to provide high-quality teaching and practical services for all disciplines.
- Completing undergraduate and graduate teaching tasks according to the approved syllabus;
- Offering accompaniment service and guidance for professional courses such as vocal music, orchestral music, and conducting, etc.;
- Offering accompaniment services for school orchestras, concerts and other activities;
II. Qualification Requirements
- Having possessing solid professional skills in piano accompaniment/performance;
- Having working experience in recognized professional Symphony Orchestra or teaching experience in professional conservatories is preferred;
- Being able to perform various forms and styles of piano accompaniment；
- Having strong teaching and communication skills, good professionalism, and excellent in spoken and written English.
III. Salary & Benefits
Salary will be highly competitive and commensurate with experience and accomplishments. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-Shenzhen, and employee benefits will be provided according to the relevant labor laws of Mainland China as well as CUHK-Shenzhen regulations. Subsidies from various government sponsored talent programmes will also be made available for eligible candidates.
IV. To apply
Please enter the following link to complete your application: https://academicrecruit.cuhk.edu.cn/views/positionapply/mus.
Make sure to submit a current CV (both in Chinese and English) and a cover letter that specifically addresses how your background and experience align with the requirements, qualifications and responsibilities of the position., Applicant information will be kept strictly confidential.
The recruitment will be closed up to the above positions are filled, and candidates who have submitted information do not need to submit the information again.