Faculty Position, Department of Civil Engineering
- NATIONAL CHENG KUNG UNIVERSITY
- 18 Jan 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 17 Feb 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health, Other Health & Social Care
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Other Academic
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Department of Civil Engineering at National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan invites applications for tenure-track faculty positions at the assistant, associate, or full professor level, starting from February 1, 2023. Qualified applicants must have a Ph.D. degree in civil engineering or related fields with independent research potential and courses offering in English or Mandarin for undergraduate and graduate levels. Academic background in geotechnical field is preferred. Candidates in other fields, including structural engineering, computational mechanics, rail engineering, construction material, construction management, application of information technology in civil engineering related topics, are also welcome.
- List of application materials:
- Detailed curriculum vitae with information of year of birth, contact address, phone number, email address, educational background, area of expertise, and publication list. Please also email the information to email@example.com
- A copy of Ph.D. diploma or Ph.D. candidate certification.
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts for candidates with Ph.D. degree awarded in less than 10 years only.
- A statement about present appointments, past experiences, plans of future research and teaching interests with syllabus of offering courses.
- Abstract of Ph.D. dissertation, selected copies of representative publications in the past 5 years
- List of 2 to 3 referees with contact information.
- Application materials must be sent by registered mail to:
Faculty Search Committee
Department of Civil Engineering, National Cheng Kung University
1 University Road, Tainan, 70101, Taiwan
- All hardcopy materials must be received by March 15, 2023
- Contact: Faculty Search Committee Chair
Professor Wen-Jong Chang
Tel: +886 6 2757575 ex. 63128
Fax: +886 6 2358542