Instructor / Assistant Professor of the Department of Internal Medicine
- MASARYK UNIVERSITY
- Brno, Czech Republic
- 17 Jan 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 16 Feb 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health, Medicine & Dentistry
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Department: Department of Internal Medicine, Geriatrics and Practical Medicine – Faculty of Medicine
Deadline: 16 Feb 2023
Start date: by agreement
Job type: part-time
Job field: Science and research | Education and schooling
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University appoints a selection procedure for the position of Instructor or Assistant professor of the Department of Internal Medicine, Geriatrics and Practical Medicine of the Faculty of Medicine MU with shorter weekly working hours (8 hours per week)
The Department of Internal Medicine, Geriatrics and Practical Medicine is a joint workplace of the Medical Faculty of MU and the University Hospital Brno, which carries out educational, scientific, and research activities in addition to medical activities. The field of education, provides mainly practical training in medical and other health disciplines.
You can also learn more about us on our website, Facebook or Instagram.
- Completed university education in the medical field (with the title MD) or a master’s degree study program in the medical or related field or equivalent education attained abroad
- for Assistant professor: Completed education in a doctoral study program or specialized qualification according to Act No. 95/2004 Coll. (doctors, dentists, and pharmacists), or Act No. 96/2004 Coll. (non-medical health professions)
- Professional experience in the given field, teaching experience
- Capability of independent professional and scientific work, including publishing activities
- Capability to actively participate in an international conference or professional seminar
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written)
- Active approach, initiative, and willingness for further education
- Moral integrity
Start date: by agreement
How to apply:
Send your application by the above-written deadline - please use the link in the Electronic Application section.
Your application must include the following documents:
- a structured CV,
- an overview of scientific and publishing activities,
- photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas,
- contact information of at least two references (name, position, telephone number).
After successfully sending your application, you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail. You can provide more information from Mrs. Kožíšková by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In justified cases, the announcer may extend, suspend or cancel the competition.