Full-Time Educator Track Position, Department of Management and Organisation
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 13 Jan 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 12 Feb 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Business & Economics, Business & Management, Social Sciences, Education
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Other Academic
- Contract Type
- Full Time
NUS Business School
Department of Management & Organisation
FULL-TIME EDUCATOR TRACK POSITION
The National University of Singapore (NUS) Business School invites applications for a non-tenure educator track faculty position in the Department of Management & Organisation.
Applicants are expected to hold a PhD degree from an accredited institution, have excellent communication skills, and have built a sustained reputation as a highly effective teacher, educational administrator or mid- to senior-level manager/executive in the industry.
The Department of Management & Organisation has diverse teaching needs at the undergraduate, master's and executive levels. The candidate we are seeking is expected to teach topics related to leadership, human capital management, and other organisational behaviour areas.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver courses at the undergraduate, master's and executive levels, and/or other programs as needed.
- Develop new teaching materials and programs that support the department’s and school’s initiatives.
- Develop new courses in keeping with business developments and work trends in Asia and globally.
- Support the Department in other aspects of our education mission (e.g., developing industry engagements for internships and workshops, student project supervision, co-directing education programs)
- NUS Personal Data Consent Form for Job Applicants (downloadable from http://www.nus.edu.sg/careers/potentialhires/applicationprocess/NUS-Personal-Data-Consent-for-Job-Applicants.pdf)
- Cover letter (optional)
- Full CV including education, professional background, teaching and supervision.
- A statement of teaching philosophy and methodology (3-5 pages) with supporting evidence
- Teaching evaluations and/or evidence of teaching excellence(s).
- Any other materials related to teaching development.
- Research statement (if applicable)
- At least 3 reference letters
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Contact list for further enquiries
The application process closes on 24 July 2022. We regret that only shortlisted applicants would be notified. The position will remain open till filled. Please submit your application materials electronically to Ms Michelle Loke (firstname.lastname@example.org).