Research Fellow, Computer Science
6 days left
- Full Time
The National University of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Fellow in the School of Computing.
The Research Fellow is expected to carry out research in databases and/or to design solutions and to provide analytical insights that meet industry needs.
The job responsibilities include:
- Create processes within companies and/or build machine-learning tools that will fetch data from multiple sources.
- Interpret and analyse data to draw valuable insights that will help companies address business challenges and enhance performance.
- Communicate important information and trends that highlight problems or opportunities.
Work with the research team to devise possible solutions and implement new statistical methodologies as needed
- A PhD degree in computer science/computing or a related discipline
- Relevant working experience preferred
- A team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and a deep understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- A dynamic individual with innovative, critical, and analytical thinking
- Knowledge in systems, data cleaning, machine/deep learning is a plus
Interested applicants can send your CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Computing
Department : Department of Computer Science
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 17127