Research Associate, Computer Science
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 13 Jan 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 12 Feb 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Computer Science
- Job Type
- Research Related, Research Associate
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The National University of Singapore (NUS) invites applications for the position of Research Associate in the School of Computing.
Depending on the expertise of the candidates, successful candidates are required to work on fundamental research problems (with researchers) or applied research problems (with Senior Data Scientists and Solutions Architect) that are cross disciplinary. Successful candidates are expected to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- A Master's degree in computer science/computing or a related discipline
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A dynamic individual with a good knowledge and training in data science.
- Knowledge in data cleaning, machine/deep learning is a plus.
Interested applicants can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Computing
Department : Department of Computer Science
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 17126