Research Fellow (Civil and Environmental Engineering / Environmental Science)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 11 Jan 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 10 Feb 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Civil Engineering, Physical Sciences, Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- To develop and apply a numerical model on water quality and risk assessment for coastal waters, with special attention to antimicrobial resistance.
- To carry out field sampling and laboratory analysis of water, including chemical and microbiological analyses
- To plan experiments and procurements related to the above
- To prepare reports and publications
Applicants should have
- PhD in Civil and Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or equivalent.
- Good experience in numerical modelling and lab experience in the field of water quality is preferred.
- 2 years in water quality modelling/lab analysis
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: NUS Environmental Research Institute