Research Engineer, LNG
6 days left
- Full Time
- Research in modelling, simulation, and optimization of LNG export terminals.
- BEng/BS/BTech in Chemical Engineering or higher
- Proficient in process modelling, simulation, optimization, integration, and technoeconomic analysis
- Strong analytical, theoretical, and optimization skills
- Proficient in process simulators such as Aspen Plus and HYSYS
- Keen interest in fundamental academic research and high-impact publications
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 16656