Senior Lab Engineer - Ye Richard Dequan Project, Kobilka Institute of Innovative Drug Discovery
- Shenzhen, China
- 05 Jan 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 30 Jun 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Life sciences, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemistry
- Job Type
- Research Related, Other Research Related
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
A Senior Lab engineer position open in the laboratory of Prof. Richard Ye at the Kobilka Institute of Innovative Drug Discovery (KIIDD). The lab is interested in immunopharmacology, including GPCR pharmacology and other signaling molecules with a focus on the immune cells and disease models. The lab has published more than approximately 200 research articles in SCI journals. For a list of these papers, please refer to Pubmed.gov with search que Ye RD, and Scholar.google.com under the name Richard Ye.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Master or higher academic degree, preferably in biology, chemistry, bioengineering, or related field;
- Strong experience of lab management and equipment purchasing. Experience with fixed asset management, accounting is highly preferable;
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required with master degree holder, and 3 years for a PhD degree holder.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mainly responsible for daily operation and logistics of the laboratory;
- In charge of laboratory safety, and safety training of lab members;
- Purchase, maintenance and use of lab equipment and consumables;
- Other lab management tasks assigned by the laboratory supervisor.
Please send a full curriculum vitae and the completed Application Form by email to email@example.com.
Applications and nominations will be considered until the post is filled.