Research Fellow (Child Development Unit)
5 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Research Fellow to join the multidisciplinary CDU team to work on the design, implementation of programs, and leading research teams and assisting CDU Principal Investigators in research related to child development.
Undertake a variety of research-related activities including but not limited to:
- The design, planning, and execution of research projects using quantitative, and qualitative methods.
- Coordination and project management activities.
- Contributing to the writing of research reports, peer-reviewed publications and proposals.
- Dissemination activities at internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Working closely with the team lead, cross-disciplinary research teams and local and/ or international collaborators.
- Working closely with children, families, and stakeholders from across the early childhood sector.
- Supervision of research students, interns and research assistants where required.
- PhD in Psychology/Behavioral Science/Developmental Psychology/Education/Public Health or a related discipline.
- Research experience demonstrating cross-disciplinary integration.
- Keen interest in the area of early child development and/or health behaviours.
- A strong grounding in quantitative, qualitative and/or behavioural research methods and data analysis.
- Evidence of peer-reviewed publications
- A team player with an ability to work independently
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Highly motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented
- Experience working with children and/or families and an interest in applied research is an asset for this position.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Dean's Office (Medicine)
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 18158