Manager, Compensation and Benefits
3 days left
- Full Time
The Assistant Manager/ Manager (Compensation and Benefits) supports the development, review and implementation of Compensation, Benefits, and Performance Management policies, procedures and programmes.
- Manage Compensation and Benefits matters, including but not limited to performance management, annual salary review, bonus programs and promotion review
- Plan, formulate and review compensation and benefits-related policies, including implementation of workflow processes and SOPs
- Oversee and supervise the payroll function for the University, ensuring that pay is processed timely and accurately
- Plan and participate in industry surveys, and analyse results to develop recommendations for review by management
- Serve as the subject matter expert on all Compensation and Benefits related matters, and provide advice to HR Business Partners and stakeholders on Compensation and Benefits and payroll-related matters
- Degree qualification in Human Resource, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in compensation, benefits and payroll management
- Keep up to date on HR practices, market trends and legislation
- Strong analytical and numeric proficiency.
- Meticulous, analytical and possess good writing skills
- Adaptable, driven and able to engage key stakeholder
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel