Lecturer, NUS Cities
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 23 Dec 2022
- End of advertisement period
- 23 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Arts & Humanities, Architecture
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A Lecturer with about 10 years of urban design and planning experiences required to conduct courses and research pertaining to architecture/urban design/landscape architecture with special considerations for sustainable and strategic urban development.
- Appointees should be passionate about their disciplinary areas and have demonstrated creative capacity to provide knowledge integration in design, leveraging the latter in vital ways.
- Prior extended experience(s) of working in Asia, with sensitive knowledge of the conditions and contexts of Asia is an advantage for these competitive placements.
- Possesses strong engagement record with local professionals and government agencies in interdisciplinary design projects.
- A PhD from a well-placed university is highly desirable; or an equivalent strong track record in design, research and teaching in areas of sustainable urbanism.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Dean's Office (College of Design & Eng)
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 16889