ADVETI is seeking an Institute Director who will be the academic and administrative leader for a large Vocational Institute based in Abu Dhabi.
The Institute delivers vocational education and training in the core areas of engineering, business and EHS to over 700 students.
As Director you will manage a team of academic and administrative staff with the support of a management team.
Key responsibilities include:
- implement strategic plans and provide strong leadership
- plan and implement the curriculum to ensure quality and student success
- prepare the students for the next generation of growth and innovation
- acts as a representative and ambassador to promote positive internal and external relationships and strong partnerships
- build and develop areas of growth
- manage the Institutes resources ensuring efficiency and proper utilization of government funding
We are looking for candidate with the following profile of qualifications, experience and skills:
- Masters, preferably PhD in Engineering, Business or EHS
- 10 years' experience in vocational education setting at management level
- operational experience of the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector in an International Context
- Sound knowledge of Academic Governance, Educational Institutional Effectiveness, Higher Educational Institute policies, standards, procedures and practices
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership, people management, and team building skills
Applicants should submit their CV addressing the position requirements.