Faculty Positions in Department of Engineering Science
- NATIONAL CHENG KUNG UNIVERSITY
- 12 Dec 2022
- End of advertisement period
- 17 Feb 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Other Academic
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Department of Engineering Science (DES) at the National Cheng Kung University (NCKU) invites applications for tenure-track faculty positions at all professional levels. The DES, established in 1965, is the first multidisciplinary department in Taiwan and our programs have been ranked consistently among the best engineering departments in the world. We seek to attract exceptional candidates with interests and expertise in the areas of Control Engineering and Wireless Communication; but preference will be given to candidates whose research lies on one of the following areas: Robotics¸ Unmanned Vehicle, 5G/6G Wireless Communication. Candidates must hold an earned Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Communication Engineering, Information Engineering, Engineering Science or a related field by the beginning of employment.
Applicants should send the following items:
- A curriculum vitae, a research statement, and a teaching statement.
- A copy of doctoral degree certificate (please don’t apply if you have NOT received the doctoral degree certificate.)
- A copy of academic transcripts (both undergraduate and graduate studies are needed)
- Five selected publications.
- Others (e.g. patent, award, etc.)
- Three reference letters with referrer’s signature (or electronic signature)
Applications must be received by Feb 17, 2023 by mail at the address below
Please merge the item 1 to 5 into a single pdf file.
Faculty Recruitment Committee
Department of Engineering Science
National Cheng Kung University
No.1, University Road, Tainan City 701
Electronic copies of application documents also should be sent in PDF format to Prof. Teh-Lu Liao (firstname.lastname@example.org) and c.c. to Miss Su (email@example.com). Review of applications will begin on Feb 20, 2023 and will continue until position is filled.