Assistant / Assistant Professor for Providing Internships for Students of the Faculty of Medicine
Assistant or assistant professor for providing internships for students of the Faculty of Medicine at the Třebíč Hospital
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University appoints a selection procedure for the position of Instructor or Assistant professor of the Second Department of Internal Medicine of the Faculty of Medicine MU to ensure the internship of students in the Hospital Třebíč with shorter weekly working hours (4 hours per week)
- Completed university education in the medical field (with the title MD) or a master’s degree study program in the medical or related field or equivalent education attained abroad
- for Assistant professor: Completed education in a doctoral study program or specialized qualification according to Act No. 95/2004 Coll. (doctors, dentists, and pharmacists), or Act No. 96/2004 Coll. (non-medical health professions)
- Professional experience in the given field, teaching experience
- The Hospital Třebíč employee
- Capability of independent professional and scientific work, including publishing activities
- Capability to actively participate in an international conference or professional seminar
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written)
- Active approach, initiative, and willingness for further education
- Moral integrity
Start date: by agreement
How to apply:
Send your application by the above-written deadline - please use the link in the Electronic Application section.
Your application must include the following documents:
- a structured CV,
- an overview of scientific and publishing activities,
- photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas,
- contact information of at least two references (name, position, telephone number).
After successfully sending your application, you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail. You can provide more information from Mrs. Kožíšková by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In justified cases, the announcer may extend, suspend or cancel the competition.