Manager (Foundation and Alumni), School of Medicine
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Broaden and strengthen the collaboration with other domestic medical institutes to facilitate the development of MED.
- Plan, organize and promote the domestic medical events.
- Plan and implement the domestic medical exchange programs, and assist in organizing the relevant activities.
- Maintain the relationships with existing partners, and further expand the cooperation.
- Complete other duties assigned by the MED.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master's degree or above, major in medical or business is preferred.
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese and English.
- Strong professional skills, organizational skills, coordination skills, and leadership quality.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ, and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.