School Manager / Director of School Administration, Graduate School
- Shenzhen, China
- 05 Dec 2022
- End of advertisement period
- 28 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing routine administrative work and administrative staff of the Graduate School;
- Managing budget and personnel matters, including staff recruitment and assignment, external and internal communications;
- Coordinating academic and publicity matters, including providing support for teaching arrangements, program reviews, website creation etc.;
- Providing support for school strategic planning;
- Providing support for student recruitment activities;
- Other duties as assigned by the School Dean.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A master’s degree or higher, preferably with science and engineering background;
- At least 8-10 years of extensive administrative or relevant work experience, with at least 3-5 years at supervisory level, preferably in higher education sectors or international companies;
- Excellent management and communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken language skills in both English and Chinese, and familiarity with basic office software;
- Capability of working independently and as part of an integrated team in a fast-paced work environment.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com