Senior Lecturer for Human Resource Management Program
- RMIT VIETNAM
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- 05 Dec 2022
- End of advertisement period
- 09 Feb 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Business & Economics, Business & Management
- Contract Type
- Full Time
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. We’re global in footprint and even more importantly, we’re global in mindset. We’re committed to making a positive impact wherever we go. The wider our reach, the deeper our connections, the greater our impact.
RMIT University Vietnam (RMIT Vietnam) is a campus of RMIT University with 700 staff and 7,000 students, in three locations, and recently awarded one of the Best Companies to work for in Asia 2020. From a media perspective RMIT Vietnam enjoys a 40% share of voice in the sector. It brings a world-class education and globalised study environment to the heart of Asia, offering programs in business, technology, communication, design, fashion and English language. It boasts an impressive range of extra-curricular activities that encourage students to innovate and network globally.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
Over the last twenty years, RMIT Vietnam’s School of Business and Management has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace. Our business programs offer fresh perspectives on business problems and we inspire our students to challenge, create, and think outside the box.
Department of Management (Management, Human Resources Management & Entrepreneurship, International Business, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Business Administration)
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resources Management)
- Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Business (International Business)
HRM AT RMIT
RMIT University, a thought leader in Human Resource Management education, with strong industry connections and a global teaching staff, will be collaborating with Lee Hecht Harrison, world-class talent management consultancy firm to deliver this 5-day intensive course "Contemporary Professional HRM practices". This course is appropriate for HR professionals who would like to complement their on-the-job experience with formal learning; or professionals in other fields interested in a career change to HR.
When you join our HRM Program Team, as either a Lecturer or Senior Lecturer, you will bring your expert knowledge, education and experience to add significant value and impact to the teaching, research and industry engagement related activities involved in this role. As an academic member of staff, you can expect to team across undergraduate, Masters and Graduate Diploma programs whilst developing your own scholarly, research and professional capabilities. You will actively promote the HRM program through establishing and maintaining networks and partnerships with academic, industry and professional communities (locally and internationally).
For a more detailed insight into the role please view the JD.
SBM_Senior Lecturer, HRM_June 2019.pdf
- Relevant Ph.D.
- Proven teaching experience in Human Resource Management. (Foreign candidates must have at least 3 years of teaching experience at University level, to qualify for a work permit).
- Industry or professional experience in HRM related areas with ability to work with external partners, industries and organisations.
- Well established and consistent internationally ranked publication record for Senior Lecturer appointment.
- Highly rated performance relating to student outcomes, student experience and feedback
- Excellent team player
- Culturally adept and agile.
- Highly competitive VND salary (plus allowances) for local candidates or attractive USD salary package (plus benefits) for expatriate candidates depending on proven track record in meeting all the key selection criteria.
- Expatriate candidates: Relocation allowance and flights for dependents. School tuition support of up to US$15,000 per child annually, up to 2 children per family; private health insurance coverage for staff and family; annual health check-up; Work Permit for staff, Visa and temporary resident cards for family members
- Local candidates: 13th month Tet bonus + private medical insurance (for you and your dependents) + annual health check
- As an expatriate candidate you will require a work permit to be employed in Vietnam. To qualify for a work permit you will need a PhD qualification and you will need to be able to demonstrate at least 5 years of teaching across relevant subjects in a tertiary education environment.
- English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS Academic 7.0 and with no band less than 6.5 (or equivalent)
NEW Information Pack - Foreign Candidates - Academic 2018.pdf
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button. With your application please include:
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- Cover letter
- A copy of your current ID
- Proof of highest qualifications
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency (if applicable)
9 thg 2 2023 11.59 pm
RMIT University Vietnam (RMIT Vietnam) is a campus of RMIT University. RMIT Vietnam is creating an innovative research, teaching and learning culture. We are committed to providing internationally recognised high-quality education and professional training for our students, clients and members of the community. As an internationally recognised Australian university based in Asia, RMIT Vietnam is assisting in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region.