Head of Department Business Innovation
An outstanding opportunity exists for an accomplished academic leader to join RMIT Vietnam as the Head of Department Business Innovation in our School of Business and Management based at our HCMC campus.
RMIT University is the Asian hub of RMIT University. RMIT Vietnam is leading the way in creating an innovative research, teaching and learning culture. It is committed to providing internationally recognised high-quality education and professional training for its students, clients and members of the community.
The School of Business and Management at RMIT Vietnam is closely affiliated with the College of Business and Law at RMIT University Melbourne and has established a world-class reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace.
The largest of three Schools at RMIT Vietnam, the School of Business and Management has around 5000 enrolled students and 150 staff and delivers eight undergraduate Bachelor programs and three growing post-graduate programs across both campuses, HCMC and Hanoi.
The Head of Department – Business Innovation is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the Department and for leadership of the academic and administrative function of the Department in disciplines of digital business, digital marketing, supply chain and logistics, and related disciplines. Reporting directly into the Dean SBM this role will support to lead and position the School of Business and Management as the centre of excellence for digital futures in Vietnam and the Asian region. Importantly, the Head of Department will lead high level engagements with relevant industries, government departments and will represent RMIT University in public events to ensure the School is well connected to industry and the community.
For further information, please click on the following link:
Benefits for successful applicants:
- Highly competitive USD/VND salary for both local and expatriate candidates plus allowances and benefits.
- Head of Department allowance in addition to package.
- Expatriate candidates: Generous relocation allowance plus flights for you and your family. School tuition fee support of up to US$15,000 per child per year
- Private insurance coverage for staff and family; plus, annual health check-up
- An experienced Mobility and Relocation Advisor to support you with work permit process and resident cards for you and your family.
- Vietnamese candidates: 13th month Tet bonus + private medical insurance + annual health check.
- Free on-site gym facilities plus variety of well-being and fitness classes available to staff.
- Access to extensive international online library and resources
- Undergraduate education fee support for dependents after a two-year qualifying period.
- As an expatriate candidate please note that you will require a work permit to be employed in Vietnam. To qualify for a work permit you will need a PhD qualification and you will need to be able to demonstrate at least 5 years of tertiary education managerial and leadership experience.
Initial enquiries and requests for further information may be directed in confidence to Thomas Staff, Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
1 thg 1 2023 11.59 pm
RMIT University Vietnam (RMIT Vietnam) is a campus of RMIT University. RMIT Vietnam is creating an innovative research, teaching and learning culture. We are committed to providing internationally recognised high-quality education and professional training for our students, clients and members of the community. As an internationally recognised Australian university based in Asia, RMIT Vietnam is assisting in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region.