Research Fellow (Drought Monitoring and Forecast, Water Resources Management)
The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) at the National University of Singapore (NUS) invites applications for one Research Fellow (Postdoc) position on hydrometeorological prediction, drought monitoring & forecast, and water resources management with Prof. He Xiaogang, Assistant Professor, CEE
- A PhD in hydrology, water resources engineering, optimization, seasonal forecasting, machine learning, or from similar programs.
- Extensive experience in developing complex computer codes, e.g. in Python, R, or Shell.
- Ability to construct and write papers for leading research journals and conferences.
- Good written and spoken communication
- Open to fixed-term contract
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Civil and Environmental Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 17338