Research Associate / Post Doc Fellow, Wu Liang Project of SSE
Integrated Circuit Design
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Independently completed research projects in related fields and published high-level academic papers
- Assist and guide uniors
- Assist in or personallly apply for the declaration of scientific research projects
Qualifications and Requirements
- Doctor's degree in electronic engineering, experience in rf or MMW IC chip design and testing
- Able to carry out scientific research work relatively independently; Diligent, earnest and responsible;
- Good communication and writing skills
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae, cover letter，the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online) and a complete list of publications together with names of three referees by email to Prof. Wu: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of applications/nominations will begin immediately and will continue until the post is filled.
More searches like this
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Academic Posts jobs in China
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Research Fellowships jobs in China
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Postdocs jobs in China
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Research Related jobs in China
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Research Associate jobs in China