Research Associate / Post Doc Fellow, Zhang Qi Project of SSE
Polymer; Porous Material; Energy Material; Environment
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently completed research projects in related fields and published high-level academic papers;
- Assist and guide juniors;
- Assisted in the declaration of fund projects.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Relevant research experience in polymer synthesis and MOF material synthesis and application;
- Able to carry out scientific research work relatively independently; Diligent, earnest and responsible;
- Good communication and writing skills.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send a full curriculum vitae, cover letter，the completed Application Form (please download the blank form online) and a complete list of publications together with names of three referees by email to Prof. Zhang: firstname.lastname@example.org or Prof. Zhu: email@example.com.
Review of applications/nominations will begin immediately and will continue until the post is filled.