Student Counsellor III, Student Health and Counselling Centre
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading and supervising mental health education activities/programs;
- Providing college students with counselling services (individual and group);
- Working with Colleges/Schools/offices for handling critical student cases;
- Completing work as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Completed both bachelor and master degree level training in Counselling/Clinical Psychology, with a professional certificate in Counselling;
- Substantial college counselling experience, and under professional supervision;
- Practical experience in college student counselling services (individual/group counselling and crisis management) on campus;
- A good health with stress and emotion management skills;
- A good command of both English and Chinese.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org