Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor, School of Architecture
A qualified and creative art teacher who is willing to join the seasoned team of academics at the Architecture School (VSPARC), VIT Vellore campus. Responsibilities include preparing art lessons, appropriately developing art techniques, representations, and sourcing art materials. The person should encourage creativity and self-expression among students.
Work Station: Vellore Campus
Post-graduate degree in Fine Arts (MFA) or a Ph.D. related to Art and should demonstrate excellence in various art techniques, teaching art history, and exemplary communication in English
Experience: 5+ Years of working in an Architecture School
- Should have sufficient experience in Teaching, Industry & Research with reputed Institutions.
- Should have research papers published in International / National Journals.
- Should have books published and Scholars awarded / currently working for.
- Applicants with patents registered / consultancy works carried out will be given preference.
- Exposure in handling high-value funded projects will be an added advantage.
- Class Room presentation
- Laboratory Instructions
- Development Learning of Resource Materials & Laboratory Development
- Student Assessment & Evaluation including Examination work of University.
- Participation in the Co-curricular & extracurricular activities
- Student’s guidance, counseling & helping in their personal, ethical, moral, and overall character development
- Keeping abreast of new knowledge and skills, help to generate new knowledge and help dissemination of such knowledge through books, publications, seminars, handouts, etc.
- Continuing Education Activities Self development through upgrading Qualification, Experience & Professional activities
- Research development activities & Research guidance
- Industry-sponsored projects
- Providing consultancy and testing services
- Promotion of industry–institution interaction and R & D
Academic / Administration:
- Academic and Administrative management of the institution
- Policy planning, monitoring & evaluation, and promotional activities; both at the department level and institution level
- Design and development of a new programme.
- Preparing projects for funding in areas of R&D work, laboratory development, modernization, expansion, etc
- Administration both at departmental & institutional levels
- Development, administration, and management at Institutional levels
- Monitoring and evaluation of academic and research activities
- Participation in policy planning at the Regional / National level for Development of Technical Education
- Helping mobilization of resources for the Institution
- Develop, update and maintain MIS
- Plan and implement Staff Development activities, conduct Performance Appraisal
- Maintain Accountability
- Extension / Industrial Connectivity
- Interaction with Industry and Society
- Participation in Community services
- Providing R&D support and consultancy services to Industry and other user agencies
- Providing non-formal modes of education for the benefits of the Community
- Promotion of Entrepreneurship and Job rotation
- Dissemination of knowledge
- Providing Technical support in areas of social relevance
Apart from the above duties, any other relevant work assigned by the Dean of the respective schools.
Department: School of Architecture (V-SPARC)
Location:Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
Posted On: 01-Aug-2022
Years Of Exp: 0 to 20 Years