Research Fellow, CO2
- To shape and formulate adsorbents (e.g., MOFs and COFs) for carbon capture
- To coordinate with other teams on TSA studies and pilot-scale studies
- To collect sorption equilibrium and kinetics data
- To perform structure control and scaling-up of the identified adsorbents
- The candidate should have a PhD degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Materials Science and Engineering, and other related fields
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 15847