Research Associate, Materials Engineering and Lab Maintenance
NUS Mechanical Engineering has a new opening in Research Associate position with expertise and experience in materials, polymer, chemistry or mechanical engineering.
The successful candidate will conduct experiments and analyze results.
The candidate will also be responsible for lab maintenance, procurement and lab safety management.
- Master Degree in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Experience in additive manufacturing, chemical synthesis, powder processing or freeze casting, etc.
- Experience related to materials development and characterization for ceramics, polymer or composites.
- Lab maintenance, procurement and safety management.
- Creative and self-motivated team player.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Mechanical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 15483