Adjunct Faculty in Nursing
Adjunct Faculty in NursingDivision:
College of Health and Community Well-BeingDepartment:
La Verne Central CampusJob Description:
The University of La Verne is a private not-for-profit university founded in 1891 located in La Verne, California. The core values that we live by are Ethical Reasoning, Diversity and Inclusivity, Lifelong Learning and Community and Civic Engagement.
If you re passionate about these values, join us at the University of La Verne! We welcome candidates who are qualified through academic preparation and/or clinical experience to teach assigned subjects in medicine and health that include, but are not limited to, clinical anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology, pharmacology and pharmacotherapeutics, the genetic and molecular mechanism of health and disease, clinical medicine across the life span, patient evaluation, diagnosis and management, and technical skills and procedures.
* unencumbered RN, California authorization preferred
* Two years practice and teaching experience in fields relevant to teaching assignment.Benefits Summary:
Below is a list of benefits and perks offered to Adjunct Faculty:
* Benefit Hub (discount perks)
* Free Parking
* Adjunct Faculty Development Funds
* Staff discounted lunches at the Spot
* 10% off discount at the University of La Verne Bookstore and Graphics
* Tuition Remission (Senior Adjuncts)
* Contribution Retirement Plan (must meet hours) for Mandatory Voluntary Contribution at anytime
* Medical (must meet hours)
* Utilize services offered at CTL and the wellness center.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion and clearance of a background check and employment verification. U.S. News & World Report rates La Verne Online No. 1 in California for the third consecutive year and 24th best in the country. Washington Monthly s 2016 America s Best Colleges for Adult Learners rankings place La Verne No. 3 among private, 4-year institutions in California.
La Verne is Tier 1 in U.S. News 2017 America s Best Colleges National University rankings for the seventh straight year, and again made Forbes America s Top Colleges rating (WASC Accredited).
AF070POpen Until Filled: