Research Fellow (iHealthtech)
The research group headed by Assistant Professor Cheow Lih Feng is looking for a passionate and self-motivated candidate to join the team as a Research Fellow. The candidate will be involved in the research and development in the area of technology for single cell analysis as well as collaborate with our clinical partners on the testing and validation of these technologies.
- Research and development of novel single cell analysis technologies for biomedical applications
- Collaborate with clinical partners on the testing and validation of the technologies
- Mentor, supervise and train junior staff members and students
- Prepare research manuscripts, presentations and grant proposals
- Other ad hoc duties that may be assigned
- PhD degree in biomedical engineering or other relevant disciplines from a reputable university
- Demonstrable good publication track record
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently as well as a good team player
- Excellent skills in project management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Interested candidate please send your cover letter, CV and names of 3 references (name, institution, email) to Asst. Prof. Cheow Lih Feng (email@example.com).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.