Research Assistant, Soft Robotics
The Research Assistant will work in a research project aimed at developing a soft robot arm for eldercare.
The job includes:
- studying the users’ needs and requirements.
- designing the soft robot arm and identifying the required technologies.
- fabricating the soft robot arm and testing it experimentally
- collaborating with clinical partners.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Expertise in soft robotics
- Experience in experimental research
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Mechanical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 15807