Senior Project IT Support & Panel, IT Services
Applications are invited for Temporary posts (Specified Purpose, full-time/part-time) and Panel of a Senior IT Project Support within UCD IT Services
UCD IT Services is seeking to fill a Senior IT Project Support vacancy within the Enterprise Applications Group. The successful appointee will work as part of a project team delivering projects related to the provision of emerging technology for the university community.
The EAG is responsible for implementing and supporting enterprise applications. These include:
- Business applications in areas such as teaching & learning, research, financial management and HR. These support key business processes and provide solutions which assist staff in their day-to-day jobs.
- Mail, calendar, file storage and associated services which provide the foundation for communication and collaboration across the university.
- Online services for students, applicants and alumni which enhance efficiency across the university and enhance their experience of the university.
- Web publishing and content management which provide both the internal and external faces of the university and its colleges and schools.
- Provision of information to all levels in the organisation to support decision making, operational management and the development of strategy.
- Integration of systems, data and processes is central to improving how the University functions as a whole and to the provision of a better student or staff experience.
As part of this team, successful candidates will gain the opportunity to work in a high performing dynamic environment, delivering high quality online solutions and services that support the strategy of the university.
Team members in EAG possess a mix of technical and business skills, and there will be opportunities for successful candidates to develop new skills and enhance their existing expertise to help shape the technological direction of the university's business systems.
There may also be opportunities to work in other areas of IT Services.
In addition to the current vacancies, a panel will be put in place. Should a suitable vacancy at this grade arise in the future, UCD IT Services may contact candidates on this panel to ascertain their on-going interest and availability.
95 Programmer Ii_2010 Salary scale: 39,045 - 49,529 per annum (equal to 19,522 - 24,764 at temporary part-time 0.5 FTE)
Appointment will be made on scale and in accordance with the Department of Finance guidelines.
Closing date: Open until filled.
Applications must be submitted by the closing date and time specified. Any applications which are still in progress at the closing time of 17:00hrs (Local Irish Time) on the specified closing date will be cancelled automatically by the system. UCD are unable to accept late applications.
UCD do not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Any CV's submitted by Recruitment Agencies will be returned.
Prior to application, further information (including application procedure) should be obtained from the Work at UCD website: https://www.ucd.ie/workatucd/jobs/