Research Fellow, Microbiology and Immunology
A postdoctoral research fellow position is available in the laboratory of Tan Yee Joo which is part of the Infectious Diseases Translational Research Programme, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore. The successful applicant will be involved in projects on virus-host interactions and study influenza virus and coronavirus.
- PhD in Biological Sciences, Biomedical Science or relevant fields.
- Preferably with some post-doctoral experience
- Experienced in virology and/or cell culture methodologies
- Experienced in common biochemical techniques including PCR, real-time PCR, Western blot and immunofluorescence assays
- Experienced in mouse experimentation is preferred
- Strong publication record in peer-reviewed journals.
- Ability to work in a team and conduct independent research with good analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
Interested candidates are to submit a detailed CV that includes educational background, work history, publication list and the names and email contacts of three referees. Please send CV to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Microbiology And Immunology
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 9340