Research Fellow (Machine Learning in Chemical Engineering)
- The Research Fellow will work closely with the Principal Investigator, Dr. WU Zhe, on several research projects of optimization of chemical and manufacturing processes through machine learning tools
- The Research Fellow will help to develop both theoretical and simulation study of machine-learning-based control and optimization algorithms to chemical processes.
For Research Fellow Position:
- A PhD degree in a relevant area, e.g., Control Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Automation, Systems Engineering, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics;
- Good publication record;
- Experienced in advanced process control, machine learning, and programming languages (e.g., python, Matlab, C++, etc)
- This position is available from July 2022 to December 2022
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 15398