Postdoctoral Fellow, Cancer Science Institute
The Cancer Science Institute of Singapore (CSI) Career Accelerator Postdoctoral Fellowship invites outstanding applicants at the level of early-stage postdoctoral fellows. The awardees will be hosted within established research labs to develop their independent research programs and collaborate with other exceptional researchers. They will receive a competitive salary package with an annual research grant of up to SGD$25,000 per year and equipment grant of SGD$5,000. Access to state-of-the-art core facilities will be provided. The tenure is up to three years.
Applicants should fulfil the following criteria:
- Have a PhD degree within the prior 18 months from the deadline of the application or to have received their PhDs by the time they commence the fellowship,
- Work in any discipline of cancer research,
- Excellent track record of research accomplishments,
- Keen to embark on exciting and innovative projects in experimental and/or bioinformatics laboratories,
- Aspire to be leaders in biomedical research.
- Be available to take up position within 6 months of notice of award
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please attach the following in your application.
- Cover letter,
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) including full publication list,
- Official transcript or Degree Certificate in English (PhD’s degree),
- Names and contact information (email and phone number) of 2 – 3 references (including PhD supervisor), and
- Top 3 publications (in PDF), and
- Two-page research proposal (excluding references) summarising the background, significance, and aims and methods of the proposed research.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.