Research Fellow, Experiment on In-Vitro Mock Circulatory Loop System
Biofluid Mechanics Research Laboratory is looking for a Research Fellow to work on research and development of a mock circulatory system for cardiovascular hemodynamics research, and conduct PIV interrogation on the area of interests in the vicinity of the novel heart valve.
The research fellow will provide research and engineering expertise in the field of experimental biofluid mechanics, medical device and design, and benchmark testing and validation.
- Design of research protocol (including literature review)
- Conduct research on mock circulatory system, medical device and design, benchmark validation and testing
- Management of project and teams
- Manuscript publications, conferences, grant applications
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Possess a PhD in biomedical engineering in relevant topics
- Research experience especially in the experimental biofluid mechanics
- Analytical skills and self driven
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Open to fixed-term contract
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 16796